TSG’s Apparel production is complemented by joint venture in dyeing operation, thus ensuring flexibility and the highest quality in every step of the manufactory process.
Over the time we have stablished long term relationships with cotton brokers locally which has enabled us to maintain adequate cotton positions in fiber form resulting in guaranteed cotton availability as well as reduced lead times.
Excellent climate conditions in north Peru as well as hand picking techniques allow for minimal damage to the fibers making Pima cotton the best in the world. The most recognized name brands seek after this material for the upscale clothing lines.
Quality Control & Safe
Quality is built into all of our activities, not only in our processes but also in the way we do our day to day activities. In an effort to maintain the highest quality standards we focus on the following activities:
- Samples of raw material, yarn, fabrics and trims are audited prior to their utilizations in the manufacture processes.
- Quality performance reviews and statiscal analysis control.
- Regular ongoing audits throughout all manufacturing steps.
- In line and final audits to ensure client´s quality specifications are met prior to shipment.
- Continuous training programs designed to eliminate defective products.
TSG to offer a wide range of piece dyed fabrics, yarn dyes, print, pre shrunk fabrics etc. Flexible circular knitting machines produce jersey, pique fleece, ribs, pointelles and stripes. Funtional fabrics with add on treatments sush as wicking , stain resistance, UV protection , Anti-microbial and fade resistance are also widely available.
Our Company applies the following criteria for our dyed partner:
- Responsibility and social security
- Quality System in place
- Production capacity
- Financial status
- Response to test orders, replacement, etc. for those customers sensitive to delivery dates
In Line audits, interims and final are performed.
Audits are performed according to military standards required by each customer.
TSG gives constant feedback to the customer regarding various audit results performed in the factories and distribution centers.
TSG quality approach is based on prevention, a concept implemented in our company.
To assure product quality, we count with the following resources:
Colorists are trained for each customer to approve color locally, reducing lead times.
Additionally, Munsell Test is applied to all personnel involved in color approval and/or their comments.
The following test are performed to verify finished fabric and garment in all process
- Dimensional Stability
- Colorfastness to crocking
- Colorfastness to washing
- Fabric Weight – Thread count
The Laboratory counts with the necessary equipment to perform the above mentioned test
Auditors with vast experience and trained according to each customer`s standards are in charge of verifying compliance and reporting audit results to our Production Executive.
The Audit process is performed during the following stages
Development – Pre Production
Stage in which necessary adjustment are recommended to the customer if needed.
Documents and Shipping Consolidation
Services provided by the Export Department goes from coordinating with customers about shipping method to verify shipping documents, making sure documentation is handed in agreed dates.
Documentary support in case foreign customs require eligibility verification for zero tariff benefits.
Additionally we provide the following services:
- Consolidation of load with freight forwarder to reduce customer`s cost
- Issuance of quality certificate for each shipment performed by Textiles San German.
- Post Shipping services which provides information and tracking of the load in transit until its arrival to destination.